African Ashinaga Initiative Scholarship for Young Africans is brought to you by Ashinaga Initiative. They ensure that Young viable Africans who are less privileged in supporting or financing their education are given full support. They tend to help these young Africans to achieving their future dream.
Their contribution to the African continent has immensely affected our global growth in terms of education and interpersonal relationships and promote the skills we need in expanding our roles.
Categories for the African Ashinaga Initiative
The African Ashinaga Initiative helps students in the following categories in financing the educational development of two categories namely secondary school students and undergraduates.This increases the higher chance of African students in studying abroad and learning new cultures and languages.
The African Ashinaga also supports orphans and the less privileged that can not afford to finance their education by providing them the necessary equipment and tools that will be needed for them to excel and be like their peers as the have always dreamt of.
Eligible Countries for the Africa Ashinaga Initiative
The African Ashinaga Initiative is open to mostly West African countries such as Nigeria, Ghana, Togo, Cameroon, Gabon, Equitorial Guinea and the rest of them. These countries application are always accepted for checking processes.
The following listed countries and the rest if them must have citizenship by birth to show that they are members and citizens of that country.
Requirements for the African Ashinaga Initiative
• In order to apply, the applicant must have lost one or both parents.
• The applicants must have completed his/her secondary education and have recieved a result that is acceptable nationwide in the applicants region or country.
• The applicant must be born after September 2000
• The applicant must show that he/she is not capable of financing themselves educationally.That is, their financial strength is very low
• He/She must have a sound health background and without a hereditary disease.
Recommended: Scholarships in Canada for international students
• Recent passport photograph of the applicant
• Birth certificate of the Applicant to show date of birth
• Death Certificate of dead parents which includes their names, surname and date of death and burial.
• Report card of all term in the Secondary School.
• Final Result of the examination showing grades.
• A recommendation letter from the applicant previous principal, headteacher or teacher.
Method of Application
The application process should all be in the African Ashinaga Initiative website where all the required documents would be submitted.
Note that all application will be responded to before the end of May 2022.
• Free tuition fee
• Travel fare
• Monthly Stipend
Deadline: The process ends on the midnight of 28th of January.