Connect with us

Transfer News

United star finally completes loan move to Rangers

Published

on

Manchester United teenager Amad has finished a mortgage flow to Scottish champions Rangers till the give up of the season.

The Ivory Coast worldwide joined the Reds from Atalanta in January 2021 and is regarded as one of the maximum gifted younger wingers at the European scene.

So far, Amad has made 9 first-group appearances for United and he memorably scored a fantastic intention towards Italian giants AC Milan withinside the Europa League.

“I am overjoyed to sign up for Rangers till the give up of the season,” says Amad.

“It is top notch for me at this degree of my profession to have the possibility to return back to the sort of massive membership this is difficult on some of fronts and could provide me a few tremendous possibilities to check myself in lots of environments.

I stay up for schooling with my group-friends for the primary-time the following day and to assembly the lovers for the primary time at Ross County on Saturday.”

The 19-year-antique nearly joined Feyenoord on mortgage final summer time season till an harm sustained in schooling stopped that flow, however he now has a threat to polish beneathneath boss Giovanni van Bronckhorst.

The Dutchman have become the Rangers supervisor in advance this season following a preceding spell as a participant at Ibrox, prevailing league titles, Scottish Cups and a League Cup, whilst making 117 appearances and scoring 22 goals.Van Bronckhorst said:

“I am definitely thrilled to feature Amad to our squad for the relaxation of the season. He is a participant who I had been privy to for a few time, and while the possibility to signal him got here up, we very eager to make it happen.

He will upload lots to our squad and offer even greater opposition for the gamers withinside the ahead areas.”

Amad maximum these days seemed for United withinside the Champions League draw towards Young Boys again in December and the Ivorian prospect now hopes to decorate his schooling at Ibrox Stadium.

Rangers are presently pinnacle of the Scottish Premiership desk after 22 fits played, with a four-factor lead over their extraordinary competitors Celtic.

It is assumed Amad will offer cowl for Ianis Hagi after his latest harm dominated him out for the season.

Football

Barcelona youngster in line to bench Jordi Alba for Real Sociedad clash – report

Published

on

As Barcelona drew 0-0 against Rayo Vallecano for the season opener, Jordi Alba was among the five to be substituted off to make way for offensive depth. The Spaniard is usually among the brightest offensive outlets in the team, but failed to make an impact last week.

Alba also looked out of his depth during pre-season, and it was reported that people within Barcelona were surprised that he started over Alejandro Balde.

The 18-year-old was impressive during the run-up to the league opener, and was expected to take Alba’s place in the lineup.

While that did not happen vs Rayo, Javi Miguel reports that he is in line to start against Real Sociedad as the left-back. Xavi has informed Balde about his decision, and has told him to train with high intensity leading up to the game.

Balde has been linked with an exit from Barcelona, especially given Marcos Alonso’s imminent arrival. However, an impressive performance at Anoeta could open the doors for his continuity.

The Chelsea defender has reportedly completed his move to Barcelona, subject to registrations and signatures. The club plan to announce it in the coming days if they are able to register Jules Kounde in time for the game.

Balde played in every single one of Barça’s pre-season fixtures, even registering an assist — to Raphinha —, against Inter Miami.

Barcelona fans will hope the gamble pays dues, especially because it will likely not go down well with Alba, who is one of the team captains

Continue Reading

Football

Barcelona yet to receive any offers for exit-bound right back, price tag sits at €20m

Published

on

Barcelona are said to be pushing Sergino Dest towards an exit, but a recent report from journalist Adria Albets has confirmed that the player does not have any offer at the moment.

Regardless of what has been said in the past, neither have Manchester United tabled any formal offer for the right-back, nor have they made contacts with the 21-year-old’s representative.

For the moment, Barcelona are clear pretty clear about offloading Dest but in order to fulfil the operation, they are demanding in excess of €20 million.

For that particular reason, his agents are finding it hard to find a suitor as no club is willing to match the valuation for a player who is already fallen down the pecking order.

Xavi has so far preferred to use make-shift centre-back, Ronald Araujo, as a full-back. And while the Uruguayan has done well at times, it’s pretty clear that the team is looking to bring in a full-time right-back this summer.

For that, several players such as Hector Bellerin, Juan Foyth, Diogo Dalot, Thomas Meunier and Jeremie Frimpong have been considered, but there remain several complications in carrying out the operation

To begin with, Villarreal’s valuation of €42 million for Juan Foyth is proving to be a hindrance.

Barcelona are finding themselves in this situation mostly because their attempt to sign a certain Cesar Azpilicueta failed.

Meanwhile, as far as Dest is concerned, he knows in order to get regular minutes, he needs to move away from Camp Nou, but Barcelona’s asking price of €20 million is putting a stop to his desire.

Manchester United were thought to be weighing up a fresh move worth €20 million for the defender, but the Premier League side is yet to make any formal move. Hence, the Dutch-born American defender continues to train within the Barcelona ranks for the time being.

Continue Reading

Football

Report: Chelsea prepared to listen to offers for their ‘huge talent’, will demand nearly £60m

Published

on

Report: Chelsea prepared to listen to offers for their ‘huge talent’, will demand nearly £60m

Chelsea would reportedly prefer to sell Christian Pulisic rather than loan him out this summer.

According to The Sun, Manchester United are interested in signing the 23-year-old Blues attacker on loan

is understood that Chelsea would rather offload the American on a permanent basis, though.

The report says they’ll listen to offers for Pulisic during the next couple of weeks, but want to recuperate the full £58million they paid for him a few years ago.

With Chelsea demanding nearly £60million for the forward, will any club step forward with a bid?

Chelsea prefer to sell Pulisic

It makes little sense doing Man United a favour by sending them Pulisic on loan, so you can fully understand why a permanent transfer would make much more sense.

Described as a “huge talent” earlier this year by Gary Neville, Pulisic is a player that frustrates supporters at Stamford Bridge.

The winger can produce moments of brilliance in the final third, but there’s no major consistency in his game.

He finished last season with eight goals and five assists in 38 matches across all competitions, which wasn’t a bad return considering he missed a couple of months with an ankle problem

However, the United States international can’t seem to become a real favourite under Chelsea manager Thomas Tuchel.

His 2019/20 campaign is proof of what a talented player he can be.

The forward had 21 direct goal contributions in 34 Blues appearances, but it was a familiar case of injuries interrupting him whenever he builds up some momentum.

It would be quite a surprise if a clubs willing to fork out a near-£60million sum for him.

Keep up to date with all the latest Chelsea news and opinion by following The Chelsea Chronicle’s Facebook and Twitter accounts

Continue Reading

Trending